Παρασκευή 12 Απριλίου 2013

My spring green pots!



These days I'm spending much time with my green and colourful pots.

Not much time for experimentation in the kitchen where i limit myself to spaghetti bolognese (μακαρονια με κιμά) and legumes, such as lentil soup.

However my pots are getting more and more promising and this year

I'm also growing tomatoes and yellow beans on our roof.

a timid butterfly
bees in the lemon flowers
The bees are bumbling happily sucking the nectar of the lemon flowers and a lonely butterfly paid me a short visit!

I love working in my garden in the spring even if deep digging is a hard- hard work.



tomato

yellow beans






1 σχόλιο:

  1. I will need some advice from you because I am planning to build a little green zone in our balcony and I am so confused. no idea which plants to choose :S! Congrats for the Blog, new fan ;)

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...